• 11 months later...

Hello, I am a recent graduate of Lock Haven's program. One of the main reasons why I chose Lock Haven was because of the program's awesome faculty. They were so welcoming and laid back during the interview process. I went to 7 or 8 different interviews and the faculty at Lock Haven just stood out to me as the most caring about their students. This not only stood out to me during the interview but continued throughout my 2 years with them. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Lock Haven's PA Program and their faculty. They are amazing and truly care about their students. Most importantly, they really care about making learning fun and about their students having a good time. PA school is tough and they know that. They make every effort to make every day as enjoyable and fun and it possibly can be which I think is pretty awesome. I couldn't imagine having as much fun anywhere else. 

Archived