Interview Preparation

Hi Everyone,

I have an interview at the Meridian Campus in a bit over a week and was hoping that any current or former students, or those who have attended an interview already in 2013, could shed some light on what to expect on the day of? Was there a writing assignment? Was the interview in a group setting versus individual? What sort of interview questions were posed? Any tidbits of advice would be much appreciated. Best of luck everyone!

-Eric

Hi Ecove, 

Your questions could easily be answered by calling the admissions people at ISU, but since i'm here i'll answer some of your questions. There is no writing assignment and the interview consists of 3 one-on-one interviews with faculty members. The whole interview day is about an hour long, they really just try to get you in and out as fast as they can. I do not think it is fair to others students for me to tell you what kind of questions will be asked, but you can call admissions and see if they can tell you more. Good luck

Archived