medical mission trip?

I'm a recent graduate that is currently being credentialed at a hospital and won't start work until the end of december. I'm wanting to go on a mission trip, preferably to Africa, maybe for a week between now and work since I have time. Anyone able to direct me to a website or an organization that can help? I have some money saved up so I would be able to pay for my own traveling.

last time I went on cape cares it was about $700 for the week plus air fare and about $100 spending money....

course if you are in honduras you can go to Roatan (island off the coast that is an easy flight from TEgus (capital of Honduras where you fly into) and it is an AMAZING vacation spot..... 2 weeks for likely total less then 2k with a mission and one week vacation!

when I go to Haiti the cost after arriving in port au prince is $525 for 9 days or $625 for 14 days. this covers several in country flights, all housing and all meals.

many missions in Africa that I have looked into run 1200-1700 dollars for 1 week once you get yourself there.

Archived