Lead PA

I am one of five mid-levels in a specialty clinic that works both in the outpatient and inpatient setting. They have recently offered me the position of Lead PA, however given that this is a new title in our company, I am working with management on appropriate compensation. Does anyone have advice on a stipend, monthly increase or bonus that is typically given with a Lead PA or Head PA position?

Thanks!

What, if any, new or expanded duties will you be taking on?  Will this impact your time in terms of patient care or will you be able to lessen the # of clinical days to handle admin stuff.  While I cannot answer your question, it may give those that can a better idea of how to answer.  Also, what is your current pay based on?

I am one of five mid-levels in a specialty clinic that works both in the outpatient and inpatient setting. They have recently offered me the position of Lead PA, however given that this is a new title in our company, I am working with management on appropriate compensation. Does anyone have advice on a stipend, monthly increase or bonus that is typically given with a Lead PA or Head PA position?

Thanks!

Our leads get 8%. This represents the extra time above and beyond their regular shift doing evaluations, going to meetings etc.

Archived