hey everybody

I am an undergraduate student with a lot up upper division math, science and bio on the transcript, no bachelor degree. I had heard that you can get a job as a working PA with a Bachelors Degree in PA, a certificate and a passing PANCE score. Is this restricted to specific states or is it not applicable at all?

if not then

would it be better to earn a Bachelor's Degree in biology somewhere then continue to a school with a Masters in PA or to start out all over again at some of these combined, accepting "fresh out of high school student" schools? I have heard that the combined programs are not as comprehensive and lack some foundation.

any input is appreciated!!

THANKS

Yes it is true, yes, it is restricted to 48 of the 50 states. Defining what would be best for you would require far more knowledge and insight to who you are.

You may want to try posting in the Pre PA section of this forum. Your question may generate better traffic there. A

Also, I know the search function on forums are often problematic, but give it a whirl, you may find what you seek. In conclusion, the AAPA site can be helpful as well.

Good luck

Archived