Sign in to follow this  

Hopeful applicants for class of 2016

Congrats pahopeful19!!!  All that hard work is starting to pay off.  Have you started preparing for the interview at all yet?  How did they inform you that you had an interview?  email, letter?  

I have not began preparing yet. I was notified via e mail. and then i had to call and confirm my November 16th date. They said this is the earlier round of admissions and they will be doing another interview day on January 18th. 

Congrats to everyone! I may be meeting a couple of you November 16th! :) I've been doing some reading of the posts from past years.  Looks like at a few years ago they may have done group interviews.  Last year they sent out articles or a list of articles that applicants were supposed to be familiar with for the interviews.  Anyone have any info on this year's format? 

I also interview on November 16th! Does anyone know how long we should expect to be at USD for the interview that day? I see that we should report by 9:15 in the morning, but I did not find anywhere how long the entirety of the interview process will be. I look forward to meeting some of you there!

Bodiggler, I got an interview on January 18 as well so I will see you there!  Congrats!  Good luck to the rest of you guys still waiting to find out.  

Bodiggler, I got an interview on January 18 as well so I will see you there!  Congrats!  Good luck to the rest of you guys still waiting to find out.  

BCP83 glad to hear it and congratulations! Where are you from? Send me a PM.