Hopeful applicants for class of 2016

The round in september was of people that they were considering for early admissions. There were 50 of us and they accepted somewhere between 5-10. Then in January after the round that you are in they will consider everyone again. from both my round of interviews and yours. and add 8-15 more. it took them 10 days to tell me. good luck just be yourself!!

• 4 weeks later...

For those that have an interview Jan. 18th have you heard back from the school with more information about the interview process?  Also for those that have already had an interview, would you be able to provide some general information about the set up?   

Hope you guys are all having a good holiday!  

I received an email this morning from USD with a little more information about the interview on Jan. 18.  It mentions to be there around 8:30 am at the Lee Medical Building.  Also two articles were listed where I am to read and review the material prior to the interview.  Otherwise that was pretty much it.  Did you receive an email yet Bodiggler?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived