2014 Start

Hello all, I just noticed SLU had no thread dedicated to those of us applying to start in 2014...so here it is! Feel free to post and let people know where you are in the application cycle. So far I have submitted everything and gotten an email saying my application has been reviewed and rated. If selected for an interview they will try to let me know 1 month in advance of my interview date, the first of which is in October. September can't come fast enough! Good luck all and I can't wait to hear form you.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

HI guys!!

I am trying to fill out my supplemental and I'm having some difficulties. I am re-applicant and when I log-in, I am only able to view last year's supplemental. Any other re-applicants having a same problem?

Please help!!! I wanted to check here before e-mailing the admissions. Good luck to everyone applying.

Mirela

HI guys!!

I am trying to fill out my supplemental and I'm having some difficulties. I am re-applicant and when I log-in, I am only able to view last year's supplemental. Any other re-applicants having a same problem?

Please help!!! I wanted to check here before e-mailing the admissions. Good luck to everyone applying.

Mirela

Yeah there were issues with keeping the same log in name for re-applicant profiles. You're going to have to choose a new user name and e-mail for this cycle. Straight from the admissions department mouth...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received an interview offer via email this morning (Sep 9th) as well. My CASPA was completed end of July and mailed August 2nd. I received the email from SLU saying they reviewed my profile on September 4th. Maybe I got my application in just in time for the first set of invites to go out.

Cheryls, I live 10 minutes from the school- born and raised here in StL. If you are a out of towner and there is any info you are looking for send me a message to my old email account, scottish904@yahoo.com (I used when I was in highschool). I grew up and got a "mature" email address with gmail, but I use it for instances like this and promos. Ill start checking it more regularly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey All-

just a follow up on my interview last week... there were 16 students total... it was absoultely amazing... VERY organized and professional.  We had a presentation, student panel then broke up into our own schedule after that.  We each had 3 one on one 20 minutes interviews that were extremely laid back... the faculty is great... then we had a time period to fill out paperwork and get our picture taken, then we had a campus tour (bring comfortable shoes to change into for this ladies).  Then lunch and significant others/family members are encouraged to come and a financial presentation to finish everything off.

They do 5 interview sections with 16 people each... they take 34 and offer spots after each interview weekend about 2 weeks after.

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious if any of you have spoken to recent grads from the SLU program in order to obtain their opinions on it.  After reading some threads on this site regarding some of the wildly different approaches PA schools have towards education, I would like to obtain some brief impressions from recent grads.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I just noticed SLU had no thread dedicated to those of us applying to start in 2014...so here it is! Feel free to post and let people know where you are in the application cycle. So far I have submitted everything and gotten an email saying my application has been reviewed and rated. If selected for an interview they will try to let me know 1 month in advance of my interview date, the first of which is in October. September can't come fast enough! Good luck all and I can't wait to hear form you.

Mike

Did you get call or e mail for a interview

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, all

Just received my interview invite via E-mail. Any tips/advice from those who already interviewed here? What is the environment like? and question type? Is there any particular thing I should be aware of...? Trying to maximize my chance here .. :-) Thanks in advance guys and good luck to everyone !

Archived