Application cycle for 2013-2014

Hello All,

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this application cycle, so I went ahead and started one. I submitted my application on 7/2/13. When did everyone else submit there CASPA application? Also has anyone heard anything about interviews? Good Luck to everyone and have an amazing day.:=D:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember when I submitted but mine was mailed back around the first mailing cycle...early June. I received a letter from ECU saying they received my app, etc. and that interviews would be conducted beginning in October and invites are sent out around that time. Good luck to you too! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me if you like!

• 2 months later...

If you read the e-mail the subject is... "Revised letter of reply regarding interview notification". Meaning....... they had a MAJOR TYPO in their first letter and had NO intentions what so ever of giving people a interview decision by the end of september as the first letter stated.......

Hey guys! I'm a current student in ECU's program. Just wanted to make myself available if you have any questions! You can send me a message through here if you want. Unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about where they're at with the interview stuff or allowed to share specifics on the interview process they'll be using. It can be a little annoying waiting for email responses and getting double letters/emails, but that happens with almost every program and everything will get straightened out so try not to worry too much ;) If you've emailed and they haven't responded, try calling them, they're super nice and you should get instant clarification that way! Good luck on the process! It's stressful but totally worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived