Wingate University (Hendersonville)- 2017-2018 Application Cycle

Hello, all! I know this is early, but I figured let's get this thread started early! 

I'm a second-time applicant to the Hendersonville Campus. I was just invited for an Interview in September! Has anyone interviewed here before? What was the experience like? 

Best of luck, everyone! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also wondering the same thing, but after rereading their website I believe scores are sent directly to the program using that code.

"Each applicant must complete the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) within five years of anticipated enrollment in the program (2013 or later) and have the official scores report submitted directly to the PA program."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called them as I had the same question and she said it doesn't show up on CASPA and it goes straight to their office. They said if they need the score or don't get it they'll email you.

I applied to the main campus and haven't heard anything yet. We don't get any emails saying its been received or verified, I asked current student

I called them as I had the same question and she said it doesn't show up on CASPA and it goes straight to their office. They said if they need the score or don't get it they'll email you.

I applied to the main campus and haven't heard anything yet. We don't get any emails saying its been received or verified, I asked current student

Thanks! Looks like people who applied to the Hendersonville are already getting interview invites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Regarding the 6 prerequisite courses the require a 3.2 GPA. Does anyone know if they average all attempts or just the highest grade obtained for each of the courses. The only course I retook was Organic Chem (the lecture portion). If both times I took Orgo are included then the 6 prerequisites courses yield a 3.19GPA... but if they take the highest, my GPA would be 3.43.

Regards,

Adam

2 hours ago, CorptoPA said:

Hello everyone,

Regarding the 6 prerequisite courses the require a 3.2 GPA. Does anyone know if they average all attempts or just the highest grade obtained for each of the courses. The only course I retook was Organic Chem (the lecture portion). If both times I took Orgo are included then the 6 prerequisites courses yield a 3.19GPA... but if they take the highest, my GPA would be 3.43.

Regards,

Adam

I'm pretty sure they average them (like caspa). Although you can email Marie to be sure mirving(at)wingate(dot)edu

Archived