55 replies to this topic

#41 sk8er2004

sk8er2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

So I havn't heard anything back yet, should I assume that no news is good news? I did not receive a rejection email but I know others have. Does anyone know if they are still inviting for interviews?

Yes they have interviews up until March. Keep your fingers crossed.

#42 pytv

pytv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

Received an interview for 2/3. Coming from California! :)

#43 Lantech

Lantech

Registered

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

Has anyone been invited to interview on 2/24. It's listed as the last interview and they said they would send invites 6-8 weeks before the interview date so 6 week mark is today right?

#44 sk8er2004

sk8er2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:09 PM

Has anyone been invited to interview on 2/24. It's listed as the last interview and they said they would send invites 6-8 weeks before the interview date so 6 week mark is today right?

That is correct. But from what it seems like there has been people who have gotten invites closer to the interview date as well.

#45 Anaceanceno

Anaceanceno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:55 PM

I have been accepted! 

#46 sk8er2004

sk8er2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

I have been accepted!

Awesome, congrats :))))!!!

#47 PAAppclass2019

PAAppclass2019

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

I received an acceptance within two weeks of my interview date. The medical terminology exam is straightforward. The interview process is straightforward and in my opinion, very organized and less stressful than other interviews I have attended. Good luck to all on upcoming interviews and journey towards becoming a PA!

#48 sacharle

sacharle

Registered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

I interviewed on 2/3 and was notified yesterday that I was placed on the alternate list. I guess that means I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed until August but does anyone know how likely it is to get in off of the alternate list? 

• runnridePA likes this

#49 runnridePA

runnridePA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

I interviewed on 2/3 and was notified yesterday that I was placed on the alternate list. I guess that means I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed until August but does anyone know how likely it is to get in off of the alternate list? 

Good luck! I'm also on the alternate list. Last year they went pretty far, to the 30's if I recall correctly from scanning their website when applying. Sounded like that was atypical though from what Dr. Murphy said...so I'm cautiously hopeful.

#50 hannahmjoseph

hannahmjoseph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:12 AM

I was alternate #1 and just got offered a position for the class of 2019! Excited to start this new journey with you guys on the road to becoming a PA! Is there a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2019? 

• runnridePA likes this

#51 sacharle

sacharle

Registered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

Good luck! I'm also on the alternate list. Last year they went pretty far, to the 30's if I recall correctly from scanning their website when applying. Sounded like that was atypical though from what Dr. Murphy said...so I'm cautiously hopeful.

Wow, to the 30s! That does seem a bit odd, but it does give me increased hope. Good luck to you as well!

• runnridePA likes this

#52 sacharle

sacharle

Registered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

I was alternate #1 and just got offered a position for the class of 2019! Excited to start this new journey with you guys on the road to becoming a PA! Is there a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2019? 

Congratulations!! I'm not too far behind you, I have to keep myself from checking the tracker a gazillion times a day. I read back a few posts but no mention of a FB group as of yet. Maybe directly message some of the other accepted students?

Can I ask if you completed your FAFSA yet? I still have yet to do my taxes but wasn't sure if I should file a FAFSA for the schools I am waitlisted at. 

#53 sk8er2004

sk8er2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

Congratulations!! I'm not too far behind you, I have to keep myself from checking the tracker a gazillion times a day. I read back a few posts but no mention of a FB group as of yet. Maybe directly message some of the other accepted students?

Can I ask if you completed your FAFSA yet? I still have yet to do my taxes but wasn't sure if I should file a FAFSA for the schools I am waitlisted at.

You should file for FASFA asap because the 2015 taxes are what you use not 2016. Also FASFA opened up October 2016. Yes you should include the schools you were waitlisted because you never know. Schools now can't see what other schools you put on your FASFA like they use to.

#54 hannahmjoseph

hannahmjoseph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

Thank you! I have not yet completed my FASFA but I intend to do it within the next few days!

#55 sacharle

sacharle

Registered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:14 AM

You should file for FASFA asap because the 2015 taxes are what you use not 2016. Also FASFA opened up October 2016. Yes you should include the schools you were waitlisted because you never know. Schools now can't see what other schools you put on your FASFA like they use to.

Wow, I completely forgot how this process works. It's been a few years since I finished school. Thanks so much!

#56 sk8er2004

sk8er2004

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

Wow, I completely forgot how this process works. It's been a few years since I finished school. Thanks so much!

No problem good luck :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users