2016- 2017 applicants

I was alternate #1 and just got offered a position for the class of 2019! Excited to start this new journey with you guys on the road to becoming a PA! Is there a Facebook group or anything for the class of 2019? 

Congratulations!! I'm not too far behind you, I have to keep myself from checking the tracker a gazillion times a day. I read back a few posts but no mention of a FB group as of yet. Maybe directly message some of the other accepted students?

Can I ask if you completed your FAFSA yet? I still have yet to do my taxes but wasn't sure if I should file a FAFSA for the schools I am waitlisted at. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations!! I'm not too far behind you, I have to keep myself from checking the tracker a gazillion times a day. I read back a few posts but no mention of a FB group as of yet. Maybe directly message some of the other accepted students?

Can I ask if you completed your FAFSA yet? I still have yet to do my taxes but wasn't sure if I should file a FAFSA for the schools I am waitlisted at.

You should file for FASFA asap because the 2015 taxes are what you use not 2016. Also FASFA opened up October 2016. Yes you should include the schools you were waitlisted because you never know. Schools now can't see what other schools you put on your FASFA like they use to.

Thank you! I have not yet completed my FASFA but I intend to do it within the next few days!

You should file for FASFA asap because the 2015 taxes are what you use not 2016. Also FASFA opened up October 2016. Yes you should include the schools you were waitlisted because you never know. Schools now can't see what other schools you put on your FASFA like they use to.

Wow, I completely forgot how this process works. It's been a few years since I finished school. Thanks so much!

• 2 months later...

I was offered a seat off the waitlist earlier today!! I don't think I've entirely processed the news yet that I am going to be a PA. Good luck to all those still on the waitlist, I hope it keeps moving from here. :))

Congrats :)))))!!!! I'm so happy for you and good luck.

Archived