2016- 2017 applicants

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

last year it took them 4 months, to say anything to me and got on alternate list. My friend applied 7-1-16, got the secondary app three day later and has a first round interview now. I just finish reapplying and doing the secondary app. they did email me on a sunday asking if i would be reapplying and that they were looking forward to my applicaton improvements this year. i was told that since the class filled before my alternate number was reached that to avoid alternate list it would be best to take maybe one or two more classes and get more healthcare experience so now i am in an ER. 

the interview process is really smooth and organized unlike a couple schools i applied to. 

I got an e-mail on 7/24th offering an interview for 9/9/16! I was verified with CASPA on 6/26/16. My stats are honestly not impressive at all. Definitely feel lucky. 

Congrats on your interview! if you don't mind, can you share your stats?? My gpa is not very impressive 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived