TarheelGirlx3

2013-2014 Application Cycle

I know its still early, but I'm going to start this so we can talk about when we hear things, etc. My app has been mailed just waiting on my GRE scores and 3rd LOR to be complete.

can i send out Caspa wo one on my LOR - how would this work ??? Or transcripts ? I was going to wait till I had EVERYTHING but I am done with my part . I am waiting now on people beyond my control

Kris...I got the same email that day as well..except they were still waiting on my GRE scores and last LOR, which they currently have. Now begins the waiting!

My application just got verified today! I am taking the GRE tomorrow.. should be fun lol what other programs have you applied to?

so far ECU, lincoln memorial, but I don't think I will be going through with them, James Madison, and I will be applying to Wake Forest, EVMS, and Jefferson College soon

so far ECU, lincoln memorial, but I don't think I will be going through with them, James Madison, and I will be applying to Wake Forest, EVMS, and Jefferson College soon

good for you, I am applying to all NOVA programs in FL, UF in Gainesville, FL, Barry University in St. Pete, Campbell, Wake, Elon, and Yale.

I'm applying to a bunch! First I'll say that I'm really interested in public health- so I'm applying to MPH/PA Programs at George Washington University, Emory, and Campbell. Then I'm applying to "normal" PA programs at Duke, Wake, Elon, EVMS, Methodist,Wisconsin, and East Carolina.

I'm applying to a bunch! First I'll say that I'm really interested in public health- so I'm applying to MPH/PA Programs at George Washington University, Emory, and Campbell. Then I'm applying to "normal" PA programs at Duke, Wake, Elon, EVMS, Methodist,Wisconsin, and East Carolina.

awesome! maybe we will interview on the same day . Are you from NC?

I'm originally from Wisconsin :) But I moved to NC last August and currently live in Durham!

so far I love it- but its really hot and humid! I really like the area though and am hoping to stay in NC for PA school!

I got an interview invite for October 23!  I heard from them on Monday via email.  Anyone else on here going to be there?