Electronic GRE to CASPA Question

Hey everyone!

One of the schools I'm applying to requires that you electronically submit your GRE scores to CASPA and I can't figure out how to do it on the ETS website. I'm not sure if anyone could explain it to me. The code for the school is different from the code to have it submit to CASPA but I can't find the code I need on the list on ETS, if that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

Karlie

Open up your CASPA application, then click on "Tests". Click on "Instructions for this Section" (Top right). You'll find the following information

Beginning this cycle, CASPA will accept official GRE Scores submitted electronically to CASPA using a special PA program-specific CASPA GRE code which is different than the school’s regular school code. Find your PA program on the CASPA GRE CODE LIST below. If your PA program is on this list, you should use the CASPA code displayed to send your official GRE scores to CASPA.

To summarize, CASPA does not have use one single code for the GRE. Rather, you see if your school wants you to send your GRE scores via CASPA (the code will then be listed in the drop down menu) or directly from ETS.

Hope that helps! Good luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...
Open up your CASPA application, then click on "Tests". Click on "Instructions for this Section" (Top right). You'll find the following information

Beginning this cycle, CASPA will accept official GRE Scores submitted electronically to CASPA using a special PA program-specific CASPA GRE code which is different than the school’s regular school code. Find your PA program on the CASPA GRE CODE LIST below. If your PA program is on this list, you should use the CASPA code displayed to send your official GRE scores to CASPA.

To summarize, CASPA does not have use one single code for the GRE. Rather, you see if your school wants you to send your GRE scores via CASPA (the code will then be listed in the drop down menu) or directly from ETS.

Hope that helps! Good luck to you!

Gosh how ridiculous. Why can't they just have ONE way to do it?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived