Hi!

I took my PANCE exam on Monday morning. I didn't expect it to be easy, but it was so much difficult than i thought it would be. Wondering if I got the difficult version. Anyone else take it yesterday? Any guesses when I'll get results? I took it on Monday on purpose because I heard most people get their results back the same week. I am super nervous.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by which test. I didn't take any of the specialty exams if that's what you're asking. And difficulty wise, there were some questions and answers that I have never heard before, even throughout my 2.5 years of PA school... don't know what more to say. Good luck!

The PANCE is all the same, it's the PANRE that you can take primary care, adult med, surgery, etc.

Everyone I've talked to (myself included) was convinced they failed when they walk out of the exam room, but we all passed no problem. Keep in mind some of the questions are "test questions" that won't count towards your score. (NCCPA is testing them out for possible use on future exams). It's unlikely you'll get your score this week. Everyone I know got their score the following Thursday. (I took my exam on a Wednesday, but didn't get it the next day -- I got it 8 days later. I also know two people who took it on Tuesdays and got it the following Thursday (9 days later).)

I know it's hard, but try to relax about it! The exam is submitted and worrying about it won't change the results. I'm sure you did just fine. When your score is ready you'll get an email from NCCPA. You can either log in and go through a bunch of questions/screens before you get the result, or you can go to the NCCPA website and type your name in the "verify certification" box (once you get the email saying your results are ready) and see if you come up as "certified." (A trick one of my classmates discovered). A lot of us found it relieving to know we passed and THEN logged into NCCPA to get the actual score. (Note: getting to the actual score when you're anxiously awaiting the results is more challenging than you'd think! You have to log in, then answer a series of yes/no questions for NCCPA, then go to the side bar where it says "exam results", click on the exam you took (only one listed at this point) and then a second PDF document opens up with your score report.)

hey sorry i thought u took panre.. did't pay attention u took pance. good.. when i gave my test 6 years ago i came out and felt like big looser.. all my study did't help. but thank god results came i passed. now 6 year later going through same tension and torture again..

Archived