Use physician assistant or PA?

Always use Physicians assistant first then you can use PA. So for example, "The physicians assistant was really great at his job. For example, the PA directed many orders to the staff.' Just be careful not to use physician's assistant as that implies the ownership of the physician assistant.

Always use Physicians assistant first then you can use PA. So for example, "The physicians assistant was really great at his job. For example, the PA directed many orders to the staff.' Just be careful not to use physician's assistant as that implies the ownership of the physician assistant.

Uhhh NEVER use PhysicianS Assistant.....

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Hmm..the medicine career counselor said that was fine (but really emphasis not using the 's). I wont use it this time around though.

I'm pretty sure the title is just physician assistant. I don't mean to be offensive when I say this but some people really take the spelling/grammar of the name seriously.

Archived