One thing I love about the practice of Family Medicine as that everyday you get to see something different. Now after 27 years I thought I had heard of, read about, or seen almost everything but yesterday was one for the books. Without a lot of detail the cc was numbnes to whole chin and radiates to lower lip. She had called her uncle, an MD and told her she may have "Numb Chin Syndrome". Look it up.

PS I guess if you practice Oncology you know this.

One thing I love about the practice of Family Medicine as that everyday you get to see something different. Now after 27 years I thought I had heard of, read about, or seen almost everything but yesterday was one for the books. Without a lot of detail the cc was numbnes to whole chin and radiates to lower lip. She had called her uncle, an MD and told her she may have "Numb Chin Syndrome". Look it up.

Archived