So Cal Schools for Prereqs

ktcan10, any specific courses at UCLA extension and/or professors that you recommend? (i.e. this does not mean "easy" ahah). Any recommendations would be great. I'm signed up for Immunology this summer with Jack Haas but still need Biochem, Micro and maybe an additional science class or two.

I took Biology at UCLA Extension, and it was very comprehensive and well taught. I can't remember the name of my professor. I also take online Spanish at UCLA Extension, and I took Introduction to College Chemistry (I'm sort of a chemistry dummy) with Professor Muriel Waugh, and she was AMAZING.

But like Timon said, many of the same professors cross-teach places, and ISP is an excellent way to bang out A LOT of science classes in a compressed schedule. Very doable. I've taken microbiology there, and it was awesome.

ktcan10, any specific courses at UCLA extension and/or professors that you recommend? (i.e. this does not mean "easy" ahah). Any recommendations would be great. I'm signed up for Immunology this summer with Jack Haas but still need Biochem, Micro and maybe an additional science class or two.

I took Biology at UCLA Extension, and it was very comprehensive and well taught. I can't remember the name of my professor. I also take online Spanish at UCLA Extension, and I took Introduction to College Chemistry (I'm sort of a chemistry dummy) with Professor Muriel Waugh, and she was AMAZING.

But like Timon said, many of the same professors cross-teach places, and ISP is an excellent way to bang out A LOT of science classes in a compressed schedule. Very doable. I've taken microbiology there, and it was awesome.

You may want to consider a full semester course if you want to really absorb information. In my opinion, on of the downsides to he compressed sciences is that I don't feel personally that I absorb and retain quite as much. My micro professor, Dr Tabancay, doesn't teach there anymore. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You may want to consider a full semester course if you want to really absorb information. In my opinion, on of the downsides to he compressed sciences is that I don't feel personally that I absorb and retain quite as much. My micro professor, Dr Tabancay, doesn't teach there anymore. :/

Archived