LOR request help!

I have seen how the CASPA forms look like, as after my references sent out their LOR, they also printed a copy for me.

It is one sheet of paper, that has a space for the narrative (recommendation that is), plus 10-12 points where you references have to rank you in reliabilty, professionalism, care, maturity... and blah blah blah.

I hope this helps.

Yes! That really helps. thank you!

I have seen how the CASPA forms look like, as after my references sent out their LOR, they also printed a copy for me.

It is one sheet of paper, that has a space for the narrative (recommendation that is), plus 10-12 points where you references have to rank you in reliabilty, professionalism, care, maturity... and blah blah blah.

I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.

I feel like if I offer to write it for them I would be questioning their intelligence or something. I don't want anyone to feel threatened by that.

Hey becca9,

This is pretty standard. Some will edit/amend what you give them... Some will discards and completely write their own... But most just use what you give them so long as it is truthful. It takes even a good writer 1-2 hours (or much more) to crank out a well crafted letter, believe me you are saving them a ton of time! These letters carry a massive amount of weight, you want them to be PERFECT... Don't be afraid to brag on yourself!!!

Good luck!!!

I feel like if I offer to write it for them I would be questioning their intelligence or something. I don't want anyone to feel threatened by that.

Hey becca9,

This is pretty standard. Some will edit/amend what you give them... Some will discards and completely write their own... But most just use what you give them so long as it is truthful. It takes even a good writer 1-2 hours (or much more) to crank out a well crafted letter, believe me you are saving them a ton of time! These letters carry a massive amount of weight, you want them to be PERFECT... Don't be afraid to brag on yourself!!!

Good luck!!!

Hey becca9,

Good luck!!!

Archived