Please post when you get accepted (good luck)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been done on the forum before and it's really not helpful. You should focus on how to make yourself more competitive rather than comparing yourself to other applicants. Also, you're not taking into account previous degrees, HCE and hours shadowing a PA.

How is my comment trying to "override" anything? I am giving you honest advice since you insist on knowing other people's qualifications. This program doesn't just look at your GPA and test score. Degrees, HCE and shadowing are all important metrics to take into consideration.

Also I'm sure we've met before, only you were singing another tune then.

I don't know why people think they know things about others when they don't. Passion and dedication are not simple words. I can prove. it. I have more than enough healthcare experience. 10000h+ paid, volunteer ~ 400. based on school requirements and in average applicants that is more than ok. I know that my overallGPA is not the best, however, my sciences I have only one B. I also know others that have made they way in with a lower GPA. and specifically in this session I met one who made a 95 and many many that were in the low 80s, 70s, and 60s. Therefore, perhaps PA Educator is right. they just don't look at what to my opinion is most important. perhaps there are a couple of things more that so far I have not been aware of. At the end of the day. I am just trying to get into pa school and be a successful pa. Tha'ts all. and this is my singing tune.

Well i received my email to apply again next year. I will do so because I'm determined to get in and we can't ever loose hope in something that drives us every day. Congratulations to all that were accepted your hard work and dedication have made this possible, not prepare for the tough journey ahead and went it becomes overwhelming remember how many of us would die to be in your shoes and the light at the end of the tunnel will be of great satisfaction and accomplishment. Good luck on your awesome journey to become PA's, I hope to join you one day in this great profession. :)

Archived