Please post when you get accepted (good luck)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting finish to the entrance of this upcoming class of MDC's PA students. If what you guys say is true about the calls being completed, I for one will apply again next year with a few more options at hand. Good luck and study hard to everyone that got the good news today.

Interesting finish to the entrance of this upcoming class of MDC's PA students. If what you guys say is true about the calls being completed, I for one will apply again next year with a few more options at hand. Good luck and study hard to everyone that got the good news today.

Crap 50 calls in one day? It is my understanding only 1 person is making these calls? Come on! This can't be the end. Jz..I seriously thought I was in....My score was beyond 90 in the test, great interview, 4.0GPA. I couldn't have gotten more prepared for this. :( i'm hurting, but not hating! Congratulations to all of the ones that have been accepted! This is a common dream we all have in this forum. Hopefully they will call others today and we are all in! ....God bless kids....

Crap 50 calls in one day? It is my understanding only 1 person is making these calls? Come on! This can't be the end. Jz..I seriously thought I was in....My score was beyond 90 in the test, great interview, 4.0GPA. I couldn't have gotten more prepared for this. :( i'm hurting, but not hating! Congratulations to all of the ones that have been accepted! This is a common dream we all have in this forum. Hopefully they will call others today and we are all in! ....God bless kids....

Totally feel you Awhite1208. My poor wife is so depressed. This is her second time applying and she is a star student. We thought this time she was really in. I don't know what to say, but sorry about the ones that did not make it. It is exhausting and energy draining, but if you are young and this is what you really one, I would say give it another try. We all know the program is highly competitive, most of us are competing against foreign doctors, strong medical backgrounds, strong academic foundations. It is a hard program to get in because of its characteristics. Those that have a bacherlor should try getting into a master program which is not as competitive as an associate and you would stand way better chances to be accepted.

Totally feel you Awhite1208. My poor wife is so depressed. This is her second time applying and she is a star student. We thought this time she was really in. I don't know what to say, but sorry about the ones that did not make it. It is exhausting and energy draining, but if you are young and this is what you really one, I would say give it another try. We all know the program is highly competitive, most of us are competing against foreign doctors, strong medical backgrounds, strong academic foundations. It is a hard program to get in because of its characteristics. Those that have a bacherlor should try getting into a master program which is not as competitive as an associate and you would stand way better chances to be accepted.

Archived