questions about updated resume as part of supplemental materials,please help!

I would contact the school. An updated resume may mean that they just want to know if you have done anything substantial between the time you applied and the interview, or it could mean they want an actual resume as if you were applying for a job (objective, education, work history, skills, certifications, awards, etc)

Yes, that's what I'm asking. some PA schools requires an updated resume as part of the supplemental materials.

The PA schools that I applied to requested a resume as part of their supplemental to better assist the admissions committee members interviewing you. They can give a quick glance at your resume much faster than reading through your CASPA. IMO, any resume style that you would use for a job interview is good for your supplemental (schooling, work experience, extracurriculars/volunteer work). As far as word length for your essay, if they didn't specify than I would go with a similar length used for CASPA. When in doubt, you can certainly email the program and ask what the desired length is. With supplemental application essays, it's not the length that's important but rather the quality and whether or not you adequately answered their questions.

Archived