What to do now???

I have had 4 interviews this cycle (first attempt). 2 of those 4 school shave wait-listed me. I feel like I am completely in limbo!!!! One of the schools starts in May and the other in August. Has this happened to anyone else before? Should I start working on the next CASPA cycle? If I proceed as such, do I have to send ALL of my transcripts again? Will I need to get new LORs? I realize I need to update shadowing experience & statement if purpos, but am I pretty muh starting from scratch?I just wish I knew what was going on THIS year!!!! I hate being in limbo!!!

My best friend in class was waitlisted. He went on about his life, applying for and getting into the police academy in another state. While loading his car to leave for the academy the next day, he got a call from our school offering a slot that had been freed up when someone else changed their mind. Instead of driving a few hundred miles south the next morning, he drove 2000 miles night and day to get to school the day we started.

Will this happen to you? Who knows? The point is that it happens. Minds change. It's not over until it's over. For now, it's a nonproblem. You didn't know what was going to happen before and you still don't. Give your karma some time. If you don't get in, it's second down and you still have the ball. Then you can always get ready to go again and get all of your reapplication questions answered.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1479372099/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Thank you all.... I really haaaaaaate the waiting period!!!! It's just awful!!! My statement of purpose really hasn't changed other than more shadowing hours and an extra class. I feel like the first statement I prepared is truly why I want to become a PA, but I feel like its a must to explains the fact that you are a re-app. I know ultimately it is whatnot is.... Just needed to hear the inevitable .... KEEP GOING.....

Archived