New SEMPA Website

Greetings All,

SEMPA has released a new website as part of its campaign to increase communications with its members. It is a two-stage process and phase 1 is complete. As one of the Directors involved with this project, I am looking for feedback and what can be improved (content, ease of use, etc). Phase 2 will launch in a couple of months with more content and other communications tools.

Any questions - please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

G

aka - Gregory Raines, PA-C

Director at Large, SEMPA

• 1 year later...

Looks a lot prettier. I was going to re-register LAST year and the online registration kept trying to merge me incorrectly...this time didnt make it through either!!! multi pages of requests for personal data...... and why do you need my med license number and why isn't PA an option? also wouldn't take the correct date of my initial certification or renewal date. I'm not particulairly dull on the computer, it should be very, very easy...maybe Im just having a rough IT night.

Looks a lot prettier. I was going to re-register LAST year and the online registration kept trying to merge me incorrectly...this time didnt make it through either!!! multi pages of requests for personal data...... and why do you need my med license number and why isn't PA an option? also wouldn't take the correct date of my initial certification or renewal date. I'm not particulairly dull on the computer, it should be very, very easy...maybe Im just having a rough IT night.

• 2 months later...

The sempa discussion forums are now available.

go to www.sempa.org

click on discussion forums

click on general discussion to see the separate areas for ems, em pa poastgrad programs, rural em, international em, disaster med, etc.

several good threads already started since the sempa conference last month

Archived