Live in Houston, Need Weekend or Night Shadowing!

I work in the medical center full-time at a lab for Baylor but unfortunately there are no PAs in my building. Finding shadowing has been the biggest hold up of this entire process. The PA shadow online website is no help for me as there are 0 PAs signed up to shadow in this large metropolitan area. Hospitals have weekend hours but won't accept you because of the strict HIPAA constraints. Does anyone have any other suggestions besides using my vacation time at work to get shadowing hours during the weekdays?

Also, if by some miracle you are a PA or know a PA ANYWHERE in the Houston area who works nights or weekends and is willing to take on a responsible shadower, please message me or reply to this post.

Thank you so much!

I work in the medical center full-time at a lab for Baylor but unfortunately there are no PAs in my building. Finding shadowing has been the biggest hold up of this entire process. The PA shadow online website is no help for me as there are 0 PAs signed up to shadow in this large metropolitan area. Hospitals have weekend hours but won't accept you because of the strict HIPAA constraints. Does anyone have any other suggestions besides using my vacation time at work to get shadowing hours during the weekdays?

Also, if by some miracle you are a PA or know a PA ANYWHERE in the Houston area who works nights or weekends and is willing to take on a responsible shadower, please message me or reply to this post.

Thank you so much!

I know, I am quite surprised to find that Houston is NOT on PASO. Considering how large our population is (fifth-largest metropolitan area in the nation). :sad: If you find anything out ashmash can you let me know as I will do the same for you. :heheh:

Archived