Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kflatt00

Will I get in do you think?

5 posts in this topic

My freshman year of college was pretty tough for me. I was homeschooled and it took me a while to transition to going to school with other people. I am in my second semester of Sophmore year but I have the credits of a first semester Junior and my GPA is 3.81. I am a Health Science major and I really want to go to PA school. I have made A’s in everything except my general chemistry classes. I made a C+ in G. Chem. 1 and a B in G. Chem. 2. Are those fine grades or should I retake them and hope for a better grade? Should I retake just the first one or because I made better in the second and harder part does it show inprovement? Also, I volunteer 4 hours a week in the ER and I have a part time job at my school as a student worker and I am in Phi Eta Sigma, an honor society. With all that, also, do I look like I will be able to make it in to PA school at South College? Thanks for the help!

You should be fine. I made a D in calculus and a D in Botany Lab (was a required course for my university) and I'm here. I don't think G. Chem grades matter as much as O. Chem, so be sure that you do well in those classes.