Anyone getting ready for the 2011 application?

Would anyone mind sharing their opinions about this program. It is one of the very few programs that is 3 years and that seems like a fairly big sacrifice. Is the didactic year at a slower pace as a result?

I'm very excited about the prospect of acquiring additional education. I don't see it as a sacrifice... we are only talking about 2-8 extra months depending on the programs you are comparing with. As for the pace, it is not slower per students I talked to.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received confirmation that they received my CASPA... but never confirmation that they received my secondary. Although, I can see on my online account that everything is said to be complete. @matpedw... have you checked your account page? [ http://somed.ucdenver.edu/chapa/applicantLogin.asp ] I haven't heard anything either... but I applied late in the game. I sent everything in Sept 1st.... so I knew my chances would be diminished due to the whole rolling admissions thing. But it's still tough just waiting around not knowing if there's a chance!!! :/

Hey guys, I interviewed a few weeks ago and I spoke with Kay, the admissions coordinator and she told me that everyone who had gotten an interview had already been notified. So, if I understood her correctly, if you haven't gotten an interview invite yet it means that your decline letter is in the mail or you haven't been emailed yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but just thought I'd let you all know. I would call and verify whether this is correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes... I just received an email yesterday from Kay saying that the first round of interviews were complete and that the admissions committee would be deciding how many more invitations will be going out in the next few weeks and that my application is still under consideration... so, hey! It's not over yet!

Yes... I just received an email yesterday from Kay saying that the first round of interviews were complete and that the admissions committee would be deciding how many more invitations will be going out in the next few weeks and that my application is still under consideration... so, hey! It's not over yet!

Got the same email yesterday, staying positive! Hope it works out for both of us!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived