Does Anyone Else Find this MD's opinion of the PA infuriating?

Ok Contrarian, if you're going to be a complete, pompous pr*ck then you should probably make sure you really clearly specify who you are addressing. I don't see you make reference to Pre-PAs or Posts #9-11 in that comment, so I guess I was just supposed to somehow read your mind and know that's who you were talking to?? As far as age goes, you're right, in your eyes I'm probably a "KID" (although I'm not sure a 30 year old Marine veteran of 2 combat tours to Iraq qualifies), and in my eyes you're a crusty, old douche-bag who probably never gets laid. I'm sure you've been a PA for an eternity and have many years of amazing experiences that you could impart on us "kiddies" in a constructive and helpful way. And I would have loved to hear what you have to say. Instead you choose to sit there at your computer and be an a$$hole because it's clear that acting this way fills a void you have in your life. And as far as the "posturing" goes, I promise it's not posturing, and it's certainly not a threat. You know and I know we will never meet in person, which gives you the liberty to say and act however you want. If we ever did meet, I would probably look at you, get a good laugh, and walk away. I certainly wouldn't want to go to jail for the rest of my life for beating you to death. However, if you conduct yourself like this in reality, one day you'll open your mouth and say one of your "hilarious", witty, BRILLIANT one-liners to the wrong person and actually get your face renovated. I really hope you just act this way on here because it's a source of entertainment for you. Either way, eat sh*t.

Lighten up Francis, step back and learn something from the exchanges. "C" was calling me out to explain my professional sarcasm to debunk the absolute statements of a Radiologist to those "who aren't in on the joke". These physicians are well known for their absolute lack of commitment and specitivity when consulted on a regular basis. Having been in uniform a few years I know that you have had worse said to your face and I'm sure said a few zingers that may not have been appreciated on the receiving end. You can learn an awful lot from folks on this forum and I don't think you will get a rocket for saying "I don't understand what you mean". Trying to outwit one of the old dogs will just produce a dogfight. Semper Fi do or die, and lighten up Francis!!!

Archived