Interviewing Physicians for New PA run clinic, Southeastern Michigan,

I am a business consultant and risk manager, partnered with a PA, with the objective of opening a PA run clinic in southeast Michigan( metro Detroit).

We have secured the funds, location, and have a large client base. We have developed a flexible compensation and bonus structure which provides the physician flexibility and security. We are in the process of interviewing physicians. I do not feel we have met an adequate number of physicians to make an educated decision. Does anyone have any ideas, or know of a Physician, who would be open to discussion. As a safety precaution for both parties a non disclosure agreement has been drafted to protect the privacy of all parties involved. The State of Michigan is currently reviewing our articles of incorporation.

I feel our existing client base is what gives us a head start. We are looking for a physician to play a minimum role in the day to day operations. Our attorney and business advisors drafted several contracts which offer a fair salary, bonus structures and security for the physician.

We are interviewing the first week of February in both Novi and Trenton Mi. I am scheduling individual dinner meetings over the next few weeks. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and or advice. I am new to this forum and unaware if I am able to receive private messages. If not, and a question contains private information, please state so and I will attach an email address. Thank you for your time. This forum is a real asset to those in need of information.

Thank you

Archived