Chances of being accepted from the waitlist?

I was recently put on the waitlist of my #1 choice, I hear there are 8 people that were waitlisted. I know that it varies from school to school but just wondering, does anyone have a rough percentage of the chances of being accepted on the waitlist? Man competition is stiff, I have over 4,000 of HCE in 3 different areas, am a former teacher (one year each) in both HS and elementary and have a 4.0 in my last 32 credits all of which are PA prereq's! I interviewed well, I though I was for sure in.

I think being #8 is good.....I think I was 20 something on one list and was called. I would keep up with deposit due dates....after the due date passes, anyone who hasnt paid has forfeited their seat, then they head to the waitlist and offer seats...then the cycle begins again. The program I dealt with had no problem with letting me know after the due date, how many people had not paid their deposit

**keep in mind, not all programs work that way**

Archived