How did the Fall semester Treat You Fellow Pre-PAs?

I hope the Fall semester was kind to you all and everyone earned the grades they needed.

I got A's in Bio/Che 1 and am so damn happy :D Chemistry is insane. Not looking forward to Che 2 but time to enjoy a couple of weeks without school.

Anyone else make some good strides?

@Bjl12 - congrats!!! Chem I was the hardest A(-) I ever earned in my life! The good news is that I found Chem II much easier - 1) you're used to the work and are expecting it 2). the 'math' part of your brain is turned on- it will be easier anyway now that you have a foundation and 3). it's more abstract material - not as straight up numbers but more of the beginnings of organic. By the end of Chem II, I actually thought I might miss it (I have not) :heheh:

Anyway, way to go! It's actually a blessing to have to really struggle through something and succeed - it's definitely helped me during the first semester of PA school because I was already used to studying 7 days a week.

Go enjoy your success - have a great break!

I know this may not be comforting but thats damn good in o-chem for the courseload and having a kid....multiple kudos for you

Congrats on the A's. This semester was brutal. Took 20 credit hrs while taking care of a toddler. Fortunately, I ended up with a 3.84 GPA although I received a B in O-chem and a B+ in the lab:(

Usafmedic, that is really good actually. I know some motivated people that got a C in that class. The class average was like a C+. That is a really tough class. I have not encountered it yet on my own though so I can't speak from experience only from what I see. Did you take the combined O-chem or one semester of the 2-part one?

It was one semester of two courses. O-Chem I 3hrs and O-Chem I Lab 1hr meeting at separate times.

Archived