Which Schools count what for GPA?

I was looking and I could not find a thread for this.. Does anyone know what schools count only you last attempts at a class ie (The higher grade) and don't count withdrawals? I have some withdrawals because i was sick and in the hospital but that is explained by my personal statement and a LOR i have from one on the professors who was my teacher at the time.. but it is still bringing my CASA GPA down.... So I guess the better way to but this question is does anyone know which schools do their "own" calculation of your GPA nd doesnot go strictly by CASPA...?

Western University of Health Sciences in Southern California honors grade replacements. Not sure of other schools. Also Touro University in Nevada has a min GPA of 2.67(ish) and does an excellent job at looking at the whole applicant.

Thank you... does anyone know of any on the east? I live in the south east and i am not opposed to moving but I would still like to stay relatively close to home lol!

Archived