Barry University FLORIDA 2023-2024 PA Cycle

I applied to this program in June and haven’t heard anything after their confirmation email which i got like 2 weeks after i submitted….so weird. i was kinda expecting at least an interview invite as ive had a few friends with comparable stats interview here and get accepted to this program

13 hours ago, PAp3t3 said:

Just got an invitation for an interview on 3/21/24. (6 months after applying) Does anyone know the interview style? I saw somewhere that it was a group portion, essay, then 1on1.

First off, congrats and goodluck!! It is pretty straight forward. program overview, q&a session with faculty, group interview, individual interview and q&a with students. They really just want to get to know everyone and try to make it as inviting as possible. The faculty really feels like they are close and love the program they work for! 

• Like 1

anyone have any idea how many spots are left at the st pete location? I just got an interview invite yesterday. I’ve already been accepted at another program that starts in May, but i’d much much rather attend barry. I just wanna know if I should really start to think about changing all my plans and putting a pause on housing and financial aid and stuff

Hey everyone, I’m from the class of 2025 

I know how stressful this process is as I was in the same boat last year. I just wanted to give y’all some clarity and to provide some reassurance. I submitted early June 2022. Did not hear anything at all until early February 2023 where I was invited for an interview that following week. I heard back about a month later and was waitlisted. I was then accepted late April 2023 from the waitlist. It is not unheard of to be accepted late into the cycle so don’t stress about it too much. Several of my classmates were accepted from the waitlist and even up until the week before classes started. Best of luck to everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1