Barry University FLORIDA 2023-2024 PA Cycle

4 hours ago, Prepadn said:

Hi, did anyone else who interviewed feel like their 1 on 1 interview was rushed/ not enough time? I thought that 10 minutes was not enough and my interviewer took 2 minutes to type out notes in the middle of it..

My interviewer was really engaged and we talked for a full 15 minutes! I think he typed notes after we stopped talking. I do wish I had more time though because there were so many more things I wish I had gotten the opportunity to mention

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prepadn said:

Hi, did anyone else who interviewed feel like their 1 on 1 interview was rushed/ not enough time? I thought that 10 minutes was not enough and my interviewer took 2 minutes to type out notes in the middle of it..

Hey, I don't know if we had the same interviewer or not, but they definitely did not give the sense that they were engaged in what I was talking about. I don't know if it's because at the other school I interviewed at the interviewers seemed highly engaged and wanted to hear more about me and what I was saying, but I was not super impressed with how the interviews were conducted. 

• Like 1