Barry University FLORIDA 2023-2024 PA Cycle

11 hours ago, PA232 said:

Does anyone know if st. Pete class is full yet? Got waitlisted in March so wondering if I still have time to hear back.

just a pure guess on my part, but it seems that one link to the groupchat in this forum has 73 people in it at the moment, which I am assuming is both Miami and St Pete peeps (73 out of 100 for both campuses)? but yeah this long wait is dreadful. Fingers crossed all us that were waitlisted hear back soon

3 hours ago, cococo1504 said:

Does anyone know the class for Barry if full yet ? 

I believe the class was filled on 3/26 when a large amount of acceptances/waitlists were sent out and the only recent movement has been from the waitlist positions

42 minutes ago, PA11111 said:

I believe the class was filled on 3/26 when a large amount of acceptances/waitlists were sent out and the only recent movement has been from the waitlist positions

It seems there are currently 78 people in the GroupMe. Do you think they might send out more acceptances to those on the waiting list?

1 hour ago, cococo1504 said:

It seems there are currently 78 people in the GroupMe. Do you think they might send out more acceptances to those on the waiting list?

Yes, I am sure there will be some more movement of the waitlist as many get accepted to other programs, etc so don't lose hope! There are 78 in the GroupMe currently including both locations as well as some individuals from the Barry graduating c/o 2025. Since the GroupMe was posted on this forum and not sent formally from the school, I am sure there are some accepted students that are not in the GroupMe. 

Edited by PA11111

31 minutes ago, JNJPA said:

Does anyone know how many spots are still available at the Miami campus? I’m currently on the waitlist!  Also getting ready to submit my application for a 3 round! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m wondering the same! I’m in a similar boat about to be submitting for my 3rd cycle!