CASPA CYCLE 2023-2024

17 minutes ago, Bex24 said:

Has anyone from 2/20 gotten an answer? They said 1-2 weeks and yesterday was 2 weeks exactly.

nope 😞 based on last year around this time though, thinking we might hear back today? 

1 hour ago, Bex24 said:

Has anyone from 2/20 gotten an answer? They said 1-2 weeks and yesterday was 2 weeks exactly.

not yet! im guessing since they had their last interview yesterday they were waiting to notify us ? good luck to y'all 🙂 

2 hours ago, PAStudent202423 said:

I just got a call from Joy and was accepted! I interviewed 3/5 and will be attending in the fall. Does anyone know if there is a group me yet for accepted students?

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet you:) https://web.groupme.com/join_group/97834968/1x7D4aog

The Groupme currently has 29 members; with 48 students per cohort, there may still be up to 19 seats left! 

I was looking on Touro’s website and it says that they stand with Israel. I’m not sure how comfortable I feel about supporting a school that is in favor of a genocide. Does anyone know if all the touro schools share the same lack of moral values or if it’s just the president? 

16 hours ago, FuturePA123789 said:

I was looking on Touro’s website and it says that they stand with Israel. I’m not sure how comfortable I feel about supporting a school that is in favor of a genocide. Does anyone know if all the touro schools share the same lack of moral values or if it’s just the president? 

Hey, Touro University is a funded Jewish school, so I think all of the campuses stand with Israel. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kb1921 said:

Hello,

Does anyone know if this school sends out rejections after the cohort is fully chosen? I have not heard any update regarding my application..

Last year they sent out rejection emails on 03/31/23. So I think something similar will happen this year as well. However, maybe it'll happen later considering they have an interview date in April?

• 2 weeks later...