CASPA CYCLE 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 9:34 AM, PrePAgorl said:

I just received my interview invite yesterday for 03/02! 

Hi! Thanks for sharing and congratulations. That is huge! I wish you the best of luck 🙂
I was wondering if you mind sharing info on when you applied and when you received notification of application receipt by Touro. I applied 9/27 and received confirmation on 10/31. I'm starting to feel a bit concerned and wondering if I should start preparing to reapply for next cycle.

8 hours ago, Jdp4002 said:

Hi! Thanks for sharing and congratulations. That is huge! I wish you the best of luck 🙂
I was wondering if you mind sharing info on when you applied and when you received notification of application receipt by Touro. I applied 9/27 and received confirmation on 10/31. I'm starting to feel a bit concerned and wondering if I should start preparing to reapply for next cycle.

Hi there! I applied on 11/03 and received confirmation on 11/06! I’m thinking of declining the offer as I have acceptances elsewhere! Hope this gives you or another person a chance! Keep your head up 😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, JamieNeedsHelp said:

Are they still offering interviews? I ask the school once every two months for updates on my application but keep getting vague answers.  I have also sent in progress pdfs like they asked me to do, but have not really been given updates if I’m even being considered furthered.

there’s still roughly ~14 spots in the cohort from what I’m able to see in the official fb page so they should still be offering interviews until we’re full

12 hours ago, PrePaDP said:

there’s still roughly ~14 spots in the cohort from what I’m able to see in the official fb page so they should still be offering interviews until we’re full

I think there's only one more interview date? Maybe two. I know they finish in March 

On 2/23/2024 at 12:51 PM, KJoyJo said:

I was accepted off the waitlist! So grateful for my first acceptance and to my first choice school!

If anyone can send me a link to the Facebook/groupme I’d love to join it.

Congratulations!! When did you interview?