2023-2024 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, futurePA202313 said:

What are the odds of being pulled off the waitlist? 😕 I was also wondering if there are two separate waitlists for out-of-state vs in-state. Anyone know?

I don’t believe there’s two separate lists, but everyone that’s interviewed is waitlisted. It’s not out of the question but there’s no way to tell what number you are on it. 

25 minutes ago, girlypopPA said:

Does anyone know if there’s any sort of group for accepted students to join online? Or if they wait until after deposits are sent in to create one? 

i am in the cohort above you guys and last year i just made a group me and posted it in this forum for our class! they will get you guys set up with a formal group in a month or two

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was pulled off the waitlist a little over a week ago on January 19th as an out of state applicant. MUSC was one of my top choices after interview day, but decided to purse another program. I just sent in my decline decision today, so someone should be getting an email possibly this week being pulled off the waitlist! Good luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...