2023-2024 Application Cycle

13 hours ago, RoadtoPASchool2001 said:

Im wondering this 

On 10/1/2023 at 10:01 AM, paproud58 said:

Does anyone think it's a good idea to email MUSC to let them know about updated PCE hours in CASPA? 

I think it is implied that your hours will have increased since you last updated your application, especially if it’s marked as a current experience.  

15 minutes ago, futurepafromsc said:

Since MUSC is doing non-rolling this year I’m not sure it’s as beneficial as it would be at other schools because they just started reviewing them all but you can if you’d like! 

I emailed them an update and they said they only consider what is on our caspa application by their deadline so I don’t think it would be beneficial either! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PrePAGal26 said:

I received an interview invite on Friday, October 13th! I am an out of state applicant with no ties to SC. I can’t wait. I got to choose from two interview days, October 24th or November 7th and they gave two time slots for each day (either morning or afternoon). Good luck to everyone! 

I am also out of state so worried I wont get an invite! Do you mind sharing your stats? Just want to see if I have a chance at an interview or not even being out of state