Brenau University PA Program 2023-2024

Hi,

I also received an acceptance call on the  15th. I interviewed on August 8th.  I know some people were skeptical of other post so I figured I would go ahead and confirm that they have already started making calls.  I hope this puts someone’s mind at ease.  Applying and waiting has been super stressful! Good luck to everyone.  

On 9/13/2023 at 3:22 PM, ckn97 said:

Hello, does anyone know if Brenau is still interviewing? And when they'll stop interviewing? Thank you in advance.

Sep 12th is the last interview for the cycle is what they stated during our interview. They said we would no by the end of September to the first week of October for acceptances. Since they are non-rolling they wait to do all interviews and pick all seats at one time. Hope this helps.

18 hours ago, Ble1034 said:

Hi,

I also received an acceptance call on the  15th. I interviewed on August 8th.  I know some people were skeptical of other post so I figured I would go ahead and confirm that they have already started making calls.  I hope this puts someone’s mind at ease.  Applying and waiting has been super stressful! Good luck to everyone.  

What time did you receive your acceptance call ?

Hey guys! 

I am the current PA Class of 2025 student president at Brenau and I'm trying to put together a GroupMe for those that have been accepted for the upcoming class. Reach out at snorman1@tiger.brenau.edu.

You should be receiving acceptance packets in the mail fairly soon too.  

Edited by snorman1
typo

6 minutes ago, snorman1 said:

Hey guys! 

I am the current PA Class of 2025 student president at Brenau and I'm trying to put together a GroupMe for those that have been accepted for the upcoming class. Reach out at snorman1@tiger.brenau.edu.

You should be receiving acceptance packets in the mail fairly soon too.  

Have all acceptances gone out already?

Just now, JakeH said:

Does anyone know roughly how many applicants are waitlisted? I was waitlisted and am curious if there is even a chance I get accepted. 

From what I remember Jamie stated, all applicants who recv an interview invite and did not get a seat will all be waitlisted. They don't reject anyone. So all 150 interviewers - 33 that got accepted will be on the waitlist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...