Brenau University PA Program 2023-2024

5 hours ago, prepa199 said:

Good luck! I have no idea the style, but I heard sometimes if you call you could ask the admissions counselor/advisor if they could give you any insight on how they are conducted, so maybe you could try that?

Also, when did you submit your application, and how long did it take for you to get an interview?

I heard back, and it is going to be a MMI style of interview with multiple types of sections. 

I applied in May and heard back 2 weeks ago for my interview. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, salwarahaman said:

Had my interview yesterday and they told us the admissions committee would be meeting at the end of Sept and would be notifying us of acceptances latest by the beginning of October. 

Same interview day. I felt it went really well, aside from the good cop bad cop questions. Best of luck! 

On 8/23/2023 at 10:25 AM, salwarahaman said:

Had my interview yesterday and they told us the admissions committee would be meeting at the end of Sept and would be notifying us of acceptances latest by the beginning of October. 

Congrats. Do you know when they said the last interview sessions will be held?

On 9/1/2023 at 11:32 AM, Dell4455 said:

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invite today for middle of September. I have not taken the CASPer test yet. Does anyone know if I have to take this before the interview? I am afraid I won’t have enough time. Thank you! 🙂 

I talked to someone on the phone and they told me to go ahead and take it, as long as w take it before the 12th then it’s ok, that’s when the deadline is!

On 9/1/2023 at 11:32 AM, Dell4455 said:

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invite today for middle of September. I have not taken the CASPer test yet. Does anyone know if I have to take this before the interview? I am afraid I won’t have enough time. Thank you! 🙂 

Also when did you submit your application and go under review ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 4:19 PM, salwarahaman said:

Anyone else get an acceptance call yet? Seems like a quick turn around if @pa4488 has been accepted already, and only interviewed during this month. 

Congrats @pa4488 

I was told we'd hear back end of Sept/beginning of Oct. Seems unlikely they sent an acceptance 3 days after an interview for this person's case but idk. Has anyone else heard back?

On 9/27/2023 at 9:49 AM, HopefullyPa2024 said:

Someone did already receive an acceptance call in this forum, so I’m so terrified that there may also be others 😞 

Idk if they actually got accepted or not, seems unlikely if it was 3 days after their interview. I have also been talking to some of the other interviewees from my interview in August who also said they had not heard back. 

hopefully we find out soon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1