UTRGV 2023-2024

23 hours ago, BaconBean said:

Does anyone know how long they interview for? Interviewed 10/20 and have not heard back 😞

From what I see from last years forum they were interviewing into December and accepting as late as May so it looks like they definitely take their time filling in the last few spots and replacing the accepted who declined 

On 10/10/2023 at 1:14 PM, la2323 said:

I think they give you a week for the deposit. It should say the exact date its due on your acceptance email. The email with the links got sent about 3 weeks after my acceptance but i think they send them once they have a good amount of students accepted. 

On their website, it says there's no seat deposit. Has this changed?

32 minutes ago, NotSaika said:

Hi, does this school require you to know Spanish? I was surprised to receive an invite because I fit none of the demographics of accepted applicants. I don't speak Spanish and am wondering how difficult things would be without that language proficiency? 

Congratulations! No it does not. I don’t know a single word of spanish and i got accepted haha 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 3:14 PM, Liz2024 said:

Does anyone know why their acceptances of African Americans is so low? Literally 0-3 at most like 4. That feels extremely low for such a high class of 100!! Just wondering if it’s even worth applying next cycle. And yes I know it’s in the valley I live here 🙂 

That’s a great question. I’m an Afrolatina and was accepted. 

Edited by Mundovie3jo

• 3 weeks later...