I attended a virtual information session yesterday and asked if they were still sending out virtual interview invites and was told they are more than likely not, as they only send out about 160 and all of those people have already been contacted. They said they haven't told anyone "no" yet in the event they have to select more interviews from the applicant pool, but they have never had to do that in the past.

Joining the forum a little late to the game, but I had my virtual interviews on 3/19!! Super stoked to be in the process with y'all. Wish you all the best and hope to get to meet some of you in person! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, cctxngwaver said:

Just to verify, was anyone else told they'd have decisions made after April 23rd about who would continue on for the in-person interviews? And that in-person interviews would take place May 10th?

April 23rd is the first I've heard a date for when to hear back about in-person decisions. Where did you hear the 23rd from? I was told during my virtual interviews that May 10th was the tentative date for them though. 

On 4/11/2024 at 9:20 PM, CWool said:

April 23rd is the first I've heard a date for when to hear back about in-person decisions. Where did you hear the 23rd from? I was told during my virtual interviews that May 10th was the tentative date for them though. 

It was stated by one of my interviewers. And it would be *after* April 23rd that they'd send notifications. 

Edited by cctxngwaver
  • Like 1

My interviewers told me it would take 4-6 weeks for email invites to come out. My virtual interview was Mar 25th. I was also advised the in-person interview would be held on May 10th.

Fingers crossed the email will come sooner than later!

• Like 1