12 hours ago, alypas said:

Hi everyone! Thought I’d start a thread for this cycle. This is for the 2025 cohort! Good luck, everyone!

Also, has anyone received a supplemental link yet? I submitted and was verified 5/22, but have not received anything yet!

I have not received a supplemental yet either. Applied 5/11 

On 6/20/2023 at 7:59 PM, Chaoticscissortail said:

Does anyone else find the Pt. Care Experience verification form exhausting? Is it just an extra step to see if you REALLY want to go there? I am waiting on one signature from the HR dep at a job I left six years ago.

Yes, that requirement creates all sorts of problems, especially for old jobs. They could use it as a preference option instead of a requirement.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 2:34 PM, ALSPrePA said:

Anyone received a supplemental app yet? I still haven't gotten an email with it. 

still nothing. i emailed like a month ago about it and the response was very passive-aggressive sounding so i'm a little hesitant to email again, too. 

On 7/7/2023 at 7:43 PM, kierakel said:

still nothing. i emailed like a month ago about it and the response was very passive-aggressive sounding so i'm a little hesitant to email again, too. 

At least they don't do rolling admissions. We are all in the same boat.  I'm sure they have gotten hundreds of emails asking about the supplemental.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 11:02 PM, 68Whereisthewhiskey said:

At least they don't do rolling admissions. We are all in the same boat.  I'm sure they have gotten hundreds of emails asking about the supplemental.

I spoke with them last week, and they're still having issues with the supplemental application 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, PixelyPirate said:

At this point, do we just expect them not to send supplementals out until after the deadline? That would be strange and would place them really, really far back on the timeline compared to other schools.

I'm wondering the same thing; it also makes me wonder if they're just going to throw out the supplemental application for this cycle considering they've been having technical difficulties for so long.

1 hour ago, bri2468 said:

I'm wondering the same thing; it also makes me wonder if they're just going to throw out the supplemental application for this cycle considering they've been having technical difficulties for so long.

they better throw out the supplemental because i finished all my apps back in june so i so do not feel like doing another supplemental now lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, kierakel said:

they better throw out the supplemental because i finished all my apps back in june so i so do not feel like doing another supplemental now lol

the one from last year was super straightforward they really just get the 95 dollars from you and go about their merry way!! so hopefully they keep it simple this year too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually emailed them about a week ago, and their response was that the Spring 2025 cycle hasn’t fully open, so they haven’t been able to send out supplementals. They said they are hoping to send out those apps in a few weeks and that they would be pushing back the October deadline if needed.

8 hours ago, DedeM said:

I actually emailed them about a week ago, and their response was that the Spring 2025 cycle hasn’t fully open, so they haven’t been able to send out supplementals. They said they are hoping to send out those apps in a few weeks and that they would be pushing back the October deadline if needed.

What do they mean by "the Spring 2025 cycle hasn't fully open[ed]"? Do they mean for other programs at Chapel Hill? CASPA has been open for almost 5 months so it's not like they haven't had time to prepare.

Hopefully we'll hear something soon!