Eastern Virginia Medical School Interviews 2023

Good morning all!!  Just wanted to say it was such a pleasure meeting everyone and speaking with you guys. We hope the experience went well and you felt welcomed to EVMS!! I know these next couple weeks are going to be kinda tough wondering what will happen next. But trust the process and know you did your best. In meantime congratulate yourselves for getting through interviews!! Have lots of fun and don’t think about what’s next too much.  We can’t wait to see you guys again come spring. If it does not work out this year do not give up!! Keep trying and believe in yourself!! Best of luck!! 

Edited by SalmaZS25
  • Like 5

On 7/15/2023 at 9:43 AM, SalmaZS25 said:

Good morning all!!  Just wanted to say it was such a pleasure meeting everyone and speaking with you guys. We hope the experience went well and you felt welcomed to EVMS!! I know these next couple weeks are going to be kinda tough wondering what will happen next. But trust the process and know you did your best. In meantime congratulate yourselves for getting through interviews!! Have lots of fun and don’t think about what’s next too much.  We can’t wait to see you guys again come spring. If it does not work out this year do not give up!! Keep trying and believe in yourself!! Best of luck!! 

Thank you so much for everything! 💛

• Like 2

Just wanted to say a big fat thank you for a great interview weekend! The faculty, students, and interviewees I met were absolutely amazing. If I wasn't absolutely set on the program beforehand, I sure am now! I hope everyone had a great weekend relaxing, and I hope we'll all hear some great news soon! 🙂

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for an amazing interview weekend. You were all so welcoming and I would love to be future colleagues with each one of you.

I wanted to personally write a thank you letter to each of my interviewers and found everyone except for one, whose contact information wasn't provided on the EVMS website.

I wanted to know how you all got around that obstacle. I just felt that everyone that interviewed me had made me feel like they really wanted to get to know me, so I wanted to put the same effort in thanking them.

• Like 3

Just now, kmj04 said:

It might depend on who you interviewed with. I interviewed with Professor Paluch! Praying you guys hear great news soon!

Awesome thanks for the info! I’m so happy you heard something today. Big congrats on the acceptance! I know it’s a big relief, exciting day. So it’s definitely the faculty member you interviewed with who will be calling you? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfcfpa said:

Awesome thanks for the info! I’m so happy you heard something today. Big congrats on the acceptance! I know it’s a big relief, exciting day. So it’s definitely the faculty member you interviewed with who will be calling you? 

Thank you so much! I am not 110% sure but I know one of the other students that interviewed with Professor Paluch got an acceptance as well today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUNRIN said:

I also received an acceptance call this morning 😊 My faculty PA member was Professor Yates! 

I'm excited to meet all of you guys & sending good thoughts to everyone waiting on acceptances!! 💖

Congrats!!!🧡 So excited for all of us! and praying for everyone waiting to receive a call! 

• Like 1