15 hours ago, ZRB383 said:

I haven't heard anything.....its making me nervous that it's been over 2 months with no response.

Yeah I interviewed 10/23 and haven’t heard anything back either. But at my interview they said we wouldn’t hear back till December/ January. 

However, it makes me nervous that they are interviewing around 280 people this cycle and only taking ~45 applicants for San Antonio campus and ~15 applicants for Laredo campus. 

30 minutes ago, Avocadorable said:

Yeah I interviewed 10/23 and haven’t heard anything back either. But at my interview they said we wouldn’t hear back till December/ January. 

However, it makes me nervous that they are interviewing around 280 people this cycle and only taking ~45 applicants for San Antonio campus and ~15 applicants for Laredo campus. 

Did they say when their last interview date is?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I Interviewed 11/6 & I got the call 12/14. It took more than a month to get my acceptance so I know that feeling of not knowing & how it sucks. They did mention during the interview that many people still accept seats 2 months or even a month before classes start. Dont lose hope & trust the process, goodluck future PAs! 

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2024 at 7:23 PM, ZRB383 said:

also placed on the alternate list today, interviewed in September

Wow! Just got accepted off the waitlist today... I was not expecting this given how small their class is. Not sure if I'm accepting just yet as I recently accepted a seat at an out of state school...but overall very grateful and excited !

21 hours ago, ZRB383 said:

Wow! Just got accepted off the waitlist today... I was not expecting this given how small their class is. Not sure if I'm accepting just yet as I recently accepted a seat at an out of state school...but overall very grateful and excited !

Congratulations 🍾 So that means the waitlist is moving….I’m also on the alternate list for San Antonio and accepted to an OOS. How many days did they give you to respond