• 3 weeks later...

Submitted last week! Just a heads up guys, I wanted to retake gen chem in case I do not get in this cycle, but they only accept in-person classes for the prereqs. I asked if I could at least do hybrid courses (lectures online, labs in person), but they said they make no exceptions. Make sure all your courses are in-person!

41 minutes ago, Chrisss said:

Submitted last week! Just a heads up guys, I wanted to retake gen chem in case I do not get in this cycle, but they only accept in-person classes for the prereqs. I asked if I could at least do hybrid courses (lectures online, labs in person), but they said they make no exceptions. Make sure all your courses are in-person!

In person labs and courses are exempt for spring, summer, and fall 2020 and spring 2021. They will accept online for this due to the pandemic. I contacted to make sure I didn’t have to retake pandemic classes. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rosewater said:

I saw on their website as well as CASPA that all science-based courses must be completed in person. I completed everything in person apart from Chemistry I and II, which was during the lockdown. Does anyone know if they're making exceptions for 2020/2021?

They are, I emailed the program to make sure I didn’t have to retake any pandemic classes. 

• Thanks 1

I paid my fee and was Casper verified by June 28th. I still haven’t received anything from the school. When I called and asked, they stated they wouldn’t be sending ANY emails until they are ready to conduct interviews. Should I be worried that I never received an email that it was under review?

13 hours ago, atxlife said:

I paid my fee and was Casper verified by June 28th. I still haven’t received anything from the school. When I called and asked, they stated they wouldn’t be sending ANY emails until they are ready to conduct interviews. Should I be worried that I never received an email that it was under review?

Did you submit the supplemental app too? Make sure to check junk/spam mail too! I think they’ll contact you if you’re missing anything!

Edited by olaureno

• 3 weeks later...