19 hours ago, BaconBean said:

Has anybody received a rejection? I got an email that my app was under review July 31st. I submitted June 7th. With two interview dates left, I’m assuming I got a rejection 😞

Same here. Their cohort is only 40 seats so at this point they should be almost out of seats. Hopefully we at least get a chance to interview still. Here's hoping 

6 hours ago, ChPA2828 said:

Same here. Their cohort is only 40 seats so at this point they should be almost out of seats. Hopefully we at least get a chance to interview still. Here's hoping 

I was in the last session that they had the year I interviewed and was accepted a few days later. Also, a ton of classmates were accepted off of the waitlist. I know it’s hard not to, but just relax. It’ll all fall into place. You got this.

Rant: I am so sad I have not heard anything since they emailed me my application is under review (applied 6/7). I’ve been a long distance relationship with my gf that’s in SA for over 3 years. It is my dream to attend their program and have her support, get married, etc. I am losing hope considering there’s essentially one interview date and I may not even get have a chance with an interview.

15 hours ago, BaconBean said:

Rant: I am so sad I have not heard anything since they emailed me my application is under review (applied 6/7). I’ve been a long distance relationship with my gf that’s in SA for over 3 years. It is my dream to attend their program and have her support, get married, etc. I am losing hope considering there’s essentially one interview date and I may not even get have a chance with an interview.

I feel you. It's heartbreaking, but we just have to remember that we've put in this much work already. Turn your frustration into motivation for next year. We have to try again 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I’m currently a junior in undergrad. I recently changed my plan from MD to PA, and I’m just wondering what stats you all have! I also don’t know anything about application cycles, how does that work? I’m also especially concerned about the clinical hours, what’s the average? 

I think it would be interesting to see the stats between those who did and didn’t get in ( for those who didn’t, don’t worry! We are all in this journey together! : ) ) 🤍🩵