2023-2024 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, readytobepa26 said:

Don’t lose hope!! I was also waitlisted, recently got the call! You got this

Congrats! Based on the waitlist email, I thought they were going to wait until December to start calling people from the waitlist. Sounds like they may call after each interview round? Mind if I ask what your stats are?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PrePA2009 said:

On the interview waitlist for Oct 6&9 interviews. Possible last minute invite + no virtual option is wild. Plane tickets are running $600-$700 from where I’m at for those dates 😬

ooo that's rough. I went to an interview there in June and can give you details on the program If needed! I would just try to do as much research before hand to decide if its worth the cost 

On 9/26/2023 at 1:22 PM, RDNPrePA said:

ooo that's rough. I went to an interview there in June and can give you details on the program If needed! I would just try to do as much research before hand to decide if its worth the cost 

Thank you! They said there’s one more round of interviews after Oct 6&9, so maybe that will be an option. 

Hey there! Current 2nd year PA student on rotations just hopping on here to provide some words of encouragement! I have been very happy with GFU and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Feels weird saying that I genuinely enjoyed PA school and will miss it when I graduate in a few months. Good luck to you all! Remember to just be yourself. All the staff and interviewers here are lovely and kind. Let me know if there's anything I can do to support y'all! ❤️ 

To those of you waitlisted, I think there was a good chunk of my class from the waitlist, so do not lose hope yet! 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, PrePAOR said:

Anyone from Oct6/9 interview have any insight on the waitlist? Based on last year's thread, they would have already sent an email regarding the waitlist rankings. Curious if they mentioned anything in the last round of interviews regarding the waitlist.

So from 2021-2022 cycle, they found their number on the waitlist on 11/1 but the last October interview was on 10/22. Honestly, I’m hoping we get to hear back at least this week or next week the latest. I don’t see why they should delay it until November/December given that the last interview this cycle was on 10/9 

11 minutes ago, Yanyan said:

So from 2021-2022 cycle, they found their number on the waitlist on 11/1 but the last October interview was on 10/22. Honestly, I’m hoping we get to hear back at least this week or next week the latest. I don’t see why they should delay it until November/December given that the last interview this cycle was on 10/9 

Yeah, for 2022-2023 they finished their October interview on the 12th and heard back on the 15th. Looks like they are releasing the waitlist much later this year. 

9 minutes ago, PrePAOR said:

Yeah, for 2022-2023 they finished their October interview on the 12th and heard back on the 15th. Looks like they are releasing the waitlist much later this year. 

Yeah seems like it. I’m honestly tempted to try schedule a call appointment or email them about it but don’t want to seem to pushy lol 

22 hours ago, PAStudent3005 said:

I got a call today that I was accepted from the October 6th interview date! I’m so so excited!! 

I’m sure you guys also got the email that PA admissions decisions are delayed, so for people that are waiting, don’t lose hope!!! 

There was an email about admissions decisions being delayed? I didn't get that. What did the email say exactly?